Thursday, June 25, 2009

Clip, Clip

I just found a great new (to me) website that will help you with your grocery savings. It's called couponmom.com. It's free to sign up, and basically you enter your zip code and they list all the savings in your local grocery stores, including CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc for you plus the coupons that were found in your Sunday papers within the last few weeks. So start saving those coupons girls! You're gonna need them to save, save, save!

**Another challenge - get your Sunday paper (I just signed up for 17 weeks of newspaper delivery...which I said I would never do because I 'never read it' for about $30) at discountednewspapers.com) and start clipping coupons, and clip them ALL! If you want to save money, you may have to deviate from your normal brands occasionally, so start clipping and find a way to organize them by category so they're easy to access.

Can you do it? It does take a little time, but it's worth it to save dollars at the register. I challenge you! Then register at couponmom.com and find out your deals each week. Plan your menu around the deals for the week and remember to make your complete list and stick to it!

Luck to you all! Sharpen your scissors, here's to lots of clipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment